Who Am I?
These 3 words reminds me of the Jackie Chan action comedy movie. I also reminds me of Shankar's new movie but here the I is about me. So let's stick to that. I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science at Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering (affiliated to University of Mumbai). I am the Founder and CEO of Tech Barrack Solutions LLP.
What Defines A Leader?
- Go for Excellence with Diligence
- Support their peers in difficulty
- Take all the blame in case of failure
- Finds opportunities in uncertainties
- Willing to take risks
- Have a fire within them that keeps them going. Just like athletes have a purpose of doing workout in the morning that motivates them to get up early in the morning.
- Sustained Passion
- Leaders are shrewd and smart
- They never forget 3 simple principles taught during their childhood. Do not lie; Do not hurt anyone; Do not be greedy or selfish;
- Maintain probity and steer their talent to the right direction
- Never give up. Highly persevering at a task.
- Clear and concise. Provide concrete and complete information
- Courteous and Suave
- If they have an idea, suggestion or solution to something, they will instantly share it (call, e-mail), even if it is 11PM at night.
- Are proactive. Don't keep any task pending. Even if it is a silly mail they will respond immediately or within few hours.
- Leaders don't make lame excuses, they get the work done.
- Leaders know how to turn failure into success
- Leaders don't look back. They look forward and work on what they can do now.
- Extract the extraordinary from ordinary
- They believe in a simple fact....Why wait for something to happen, when you know you can do it!!
- Think Good! Do Good!
- Write their own Rules!
This is who I am!